Private Guitar Lessons
Star Guitar is committed to creating a positive learning environment for its music students. It is important that all students and parents understand and abide by the Star Guitar policies below for a successful learning experience.
We accept music students of all school ages, adults of all ages and abilities based on our instructors’ availability.
New students may register on this web site using the Contact Information tab. Please fill out and give us some information your interest in learning.
- Private lessons are weekly and scheduled for the same regular day and time each week. We will work with you to find a day/time that works best for you.
- Lesson payments are made by credit card subscription and processed using an autopay service and are automatically debited weekly. Visa/MasterCard, and Discover are accepted. You receive an email receipt.
- Students/Parents are responsible for ensuring that the credit card information is current and able to be processed. Transaction fees incurred by Star Guitar for invalid credit card information may be charged to the student.
- Lessons may be conducted “virtually”, using Facetime or another digital service. The student is responsible for ensuring a proper internet or cellular signal is available for the lesson time. The student calls in at the appointed time to the instructor.
- If necessary, lessons may be rescheduled within the same month with 48-hour advance notice, provided the teacher has openings. Please have some days and times available. Same-day cancellations, or no-shows will forfeit the lesson fee for the scheduled lesson and will not be made up.
- At times, the instructor may need to change a lesson time and will work on a rescheduled date and time. If the instructor has a vacation or period where lessons cannot be performed, another instructor may be substituted at the discretion of Star Guitar. All lessons are made good.
- If the student is planning a vacation, school break, or has any type of schedule conflict, notification should be given to the instructor in advance. We will work together to accommodate the scheduling need accordingly and plan a make-up lesson.
- No refunds for any lesson payment already processed will be given, except where noted above.
- Students may pause or discontinue lessons at any time with a minimum notice of two weeks.
Group Lessons & Jam Sessions
The studio may be available by appointment for in-person lessons recording or semi-private, group, jam sessions and band practice.
This Agreement was last modified on October 8th, 2016.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.